To engage international students in our video project, where we produce 5-10 minute interview style videos where they can share their story about life as an international student in Australia.
- To help international students connect to a local community organisation, increase familiarity with Australian culture and systems, gain skills, and explore video as a form of communication.
- To raise awareness of the international student experience to the wider community, for the promotion of greater social cohesion.
process & commitment level
- Interested student to contact Dixon House through submitting the form below.
- Dixon House contacts student to further discuss project and answer any questions.
- Dixon House provides sample interview questions for student to review and prepare responses.
- Ideally, video is filmed at Dixon House over one session taking approximately an hour. If lockdown is still in place, these are two other options:
- Dixon House interviews and records student over Zoom
- Students record themselves responding to the questions
- Dixon House edits and produces the video with input from the student.